Eating in Perth is always a good idea. And when it comes to food, the diversity of cuisine available in Perth is one of its best features. So why not make your choice easier by taking advantage of some great date night deals?
Here are 10 restaurant suggestions for you and your significant other (feel free to test me on this later). I’ve tried to suggest different cuisines throughout so there’s something for everybody. Each place has been suggested due to its ambiance/atmosphere, menu or special offers that take place during certain times or nights of the week. Many places also offer vouchers online which can save you money (and the washing up).
For each place listed, I’ve included an appropriate day and time to go as well as some information about that place. Be sure to check each places’ website for more information on opening hours, days and transport options if you prefer not to drive.
These are the places that we can suggest, if you are on a date with either your better half, or a gorgeous Perth escort from Ivy Société.
If these don’t take your fancy, be sure to look at the ‘restaurant deals’ section of Perth: The Good Life . You could also try these variations:
Be sure to leave a comment with any feedback or suggestions! – Howie, Owner of Perth: The Good Life
1) Fusion Asian – Any day/night – 51 South Terrace, Fremantle Fusion Asian is one of my favourite places in Fremantle due to its great atmosphere and menu variety. It’s an award winning restaurant that offers diners the chance to experience something different. They also do some great deals – I recommend the $29 for two menu, which gives you three courses each (an entree, main and dessert!) as well as giving you a chance to try multiple dishes.
2) King of Kings – Any day/night – 771 Albany Highway, Victoria Park King of Kings offers diners over 50 different shisha flavours to try! Their hookah pipes are accompanied by belly dancers every Friday night and their Middle Eastern cuisine is divine. Although there is plenty of variety on their extensive menu it can be difficult to choose what to order so why not take advantage of their $39 for two people deal? It includes 2 mains, 1 side dish each plus both bottles of soft drink.
3) The Rose & Crown – Friday/Saturday night The Rose & Crown is a traditional British pub with two locations in Perth, one of which is conveniently located just off the freeway. It has fantastic deals on throughout the week and I recommend visiting their Facebook page so you can check out their “Daily Specials”. They also have an extensive menu including steak specials, classic pub dishes as well as vegetarian options!
4) Kam Fook – Sunday afternoon/night Kam Fook offers diners some authentic Chinese cuisine that they can enjoy whilst catching up over some drinks after work or whilst watching the footy on the weekend. Their lunch menu consists of many different meals under $10 with some dishes to share. Be sure to check out their website for more information on daily deals.
5) Grazie – Monday night Grazie is a fantastic Italian restaurant that offers diners delicious food at affordable prices throughout the week. Their $39 for two people menu includes two mains, two salads and dessert. This deal is available all day on Mondays so I recommend visiting after work! More information about their other deals can be found here .